- I hold a Power of Attorney and want to de-register a vehicle.
- My vehicle does not roll or vehicle does not start.
- My vehicle has been stripped. No engine, drive train, and / or suspension.
- I have a motorcycle I want disposed of and de-registered.
- There is no road tax refund for mini cars (yellow license plates) or motorcycles.
- How do I know if my re-cycle fee has been paid?
- We do not give cash back for mini cars (yellow license plate).
No problem. But there will be cost involved. We will charge $40.00 to remove, dispose of and de-register your vehicle. If recycle
fee has not been paid, you will also have to pay it as well as any back road tax. If there is a road tax refund coming that amount
will be deducted from your cost.
SOLUTION: Go to JSVRO on Camp Butler or your legal office and get two Letters of Attorney. The name on the Letters of Attorney
and address MUST be the same as on the title. The name MUST appear axactly as it appears on the Japanese title. If your legal
office will not allow you to enter the vehicle owners name and sign that name go to JSVRO on Camp Butler for the Letters of
No problem. Just let us know ahead of time so we can arrange for a proper tow truck or carrier.
No problem. But there will be cost involved. We will charge $40.00 to remove, dispose of and de-register your motorcycle. If there
is road tax due you will have to pay it at your local city office.
Sorry… Buts that the Japanese system.
Fact of the matter is. We make our money off the scrap based on the weight of the vehicle. It would not be cost effective to pay
cash for mini cars..
|COMMON CONCERNS, MISCONCEPTIONS AND QUESTIONS